When you work with us, we strive to make the process as streamline, convenient and productive as possible. Using a consultative approach, we work closely with you to gain a complete understanding of your business goals, the project scope and your unique implementation challenges. All of our work is guided by Agile Methodology Standards, guaranteeing you:
- Highly personalized interactions
- Efficient project management – without the red tape
- Faster turnarounds most outsourced developers can’t match
- Responsive development that adapts to changing needs
- Lower costs and higher ROI
We can manage the entire project for you, or provide individual services as your project requires.
12 Principles behind the Agile Manifesto
We follow these 12 principles:
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity–the art of maximizing the amount of work not done–is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.